Outlaw RPG Battle Outlaw RPG Battle

Not bad, not bad at all.

A bit simple, and straightforward, but I gotta say I enjoyed it. A little nifty action, a little humor, and who doesn't enjoy watching Squall get sword-ed? Hm?

I'd like to see more stuff like this, even with the squat characters I enjoyed the experience.

Cutethulhu Cutethulhu

Fhtagn.

I've not seen such fluid animation in all my years of watching flash. The "punchline" was mild at best, being a bit predictable and slightly overdone. The real humor of this vid is the little girls playing with the doll. That animation skill combined with something a bit more deep than a simple 'rolling in his grave' joke would produce amazing results.

Salad Fingers Salad Fingers

Disturbingly delightful.

I've not seen something this seriously disturbing since... ... well, really most of my nightmares. But I like it. Salad Fingers is a frighteningly likeable character, and the whole feel of the entire series is an odd delight tinged with the everpresent terror of wondering what strange noises or subliminal images you'll be prey to next.

The Sims Mobile The Sims Mobile

This was JUST LIKE The Sims... ...

... except without all the fun. I usually give in-depth reviews when I bother to actually write one up, but this had to require minimal effort on the part of the creator. I suppose playing the Sims on a mobile device is a neat concept, but really. While the potential for this project may be vast, the current product is boring at best.

Clubby The Seal Clubby The Seal

Thank you, Clubby.

When I was but a lad I often shed tears over cute little baby harp seals being clubbed to death by evil fur traders. This game offered a kind of revenge that is usually only achievable through vigilante justice. I'd also love to learn more about the world it's set in. It seems very deep and well thought out. The actual gameplay is, of course, simple and addictive. The only real deadly combination on NG. Kudos.

BassDrum Loop BassDrum Loop

Nice.

In the future, this is what pimps will sound like. Robot pimps, driving hydraulic floating spacecars with genetically engineered prostitutes. You carve the future of the red light district, my friend.

Weapongod30 responds:

Thx, I don't really know weather to accept that as a compliment...or, well, you know! Anyways, thx for the review!

Agents of Doom Agents of Doom

Spies and rock guitars.

I like this. I'd like to hear it branched into something more. Very James Bond joins a rock band sort of thing. But so bloody short!

Weapongod30 responds:

I'll try to incorporate this into a song, but it'll take awhile. Anyways, thx for the review!

Zelda 2 Cave Remix Zelda 2 Cave Remix

Smooth. Best word to describe it.

Very calming, and yet a pinch eerie. Like the fading effect, and the carribean-sounding instruments. Simple, short tune, but that's what you had to work with. It's enjoyable and pleasing to my ears, and that's what matters, yes?

Weapongod30 responds:

yea, if thats what pleases the listeners... Thx for the review!